CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

i have to be the most blind girl in bukitpanjang.
im wearing a black and white striped tee. so as i was choosing my shoes before i left my place, i stupidly thought my dark navy blue birks were black. as in i thought i had a black pair of birks. which i dont. but still.. ive always thought that blue one was black. perhaps cos ive only wore it once. wait.. im not making sense.

so anyway i blindly wore that blue birks out.. and then as i was waiting for my bus, i realised that damn they're blue and not black! so i continued to meet my friend for lunch, and then came home because i really couldnt stand the fact that nothing else on me was freaking blue and its superrr mismatch.

so now im home, and im gonna wear either a black or white pair of shoes. and head out again.

this means, time for a pair of black birks.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home